Amrita Sai Institute of Science & Technology (ASIST) was established in the year 2007 by "Amrita Sai Educational Improvement Trust". ASIST is a self-financing technical institution approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Permanently affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, A.P.
ASIST is recognized for its academic excellence with undergraduate programs in its five academic departments:in addition to MBA and MCA.
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil-Structural Engineering
- EEE- Power Electroincs
- ECE - DECS, VLSI&ES
- CSE -CSE
ASIST is accredited by National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “A” Grade.
ASIST is located in the present capital of Andhra Pradesh in a sprawling green campus of 10.39 acres in the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) Limits. The Institute has excellent infrastructure with a built up area of over 18,248.44 Sq.Mts with state of the art facilities and well established laboratories to cater to the prescribed curriculum. The common amenities are generous. However, the advanced training programs comprising of workshops, value added courses, skill up gradation programs etc., are being conducted with an appropriate action plan.
For the academic year 2017-2018, ASIST has 215 faculty members and 96 technical & supporting staff members, catering the academic needs of 1,563 undergraduate and 289 post graduate students. Many of the college faculty members are members of various professional societies. The research facilities at ASIST have been growing rapidly over the years. Under the able guidance of renowned industrialists and educationalists as members in the Governing body, the growth of the institute has been well planned to meet the specific needs of industry and the growing academic interests of the student community. The college was recognized by UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 in the year 2011 and obtained permanent affiliation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, A.P. This institution is also meeting the standards of ISO 9001:2015.
The institution has a specific vision, mission and objectives that are disseminated to all the stakeholders of the society including the students.
The college was recognized by UGC under section 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956 in the year 2017
“Striving for a symbiosis of Technological excellence and human values.”
“To arm young brains with competitive technology and nurture holistic development of the individuals for a better tomorrow.”
"Education without quality is like a flower without fragrance. It is our earnest resolve to strive towards imparting high standards of teaching, training and developing human resources.”
- Amrita Sai is Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade
- Amrita Sai is awarded with grade A by APSCHE.
- Top Placements: During 2015-16, Genuine 186 placements issued.
- During 2016-17, 122 placements issued as on Jan 2017.
- One of the 1000 best Engineering Colleges of India as per the career 360 magazine 2013.
- ASIST is one of the top 230 colleges in India as per the Edu.Tech RAND magazine 2014.
- MoU’s with Various small and Medium Multinational organizations.
- Work Center MoU with ORENG Company.
- DST Sponsored Seminars and Workshops.
- Research Driven Projects and 145 + internships.
- Project Oriented Training by Academic Experts.
- Placed in the first 20 Institutions among 240 Colleges affiliated to JNTU Kakinada.
- NSIC Training Center and Skill Development Center.
- Entrepreneurship Development Center and Corporate Cell.
- PMKVY Certificate Program from Govt. of INDIA.
- Got Permanent Affiliation from JNTU Kakinada.
Our Experienced Team
Dr. K. Sai Manoj
Dr. M. Sasidhar
Dr. Chiranjeevi Paritala
Professor and Director of Academics