Amrita Sai Institute of Science & Technology (ASIST) was established in the year 2007 by "Amrita Sai Educational Improvement Trust". ASIST is a self-financing technical institution approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi and Permanently affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, A.P.
ASIST is recognized for its academic excellence with undergraduate programs in its five academic departments:in addition to MBA and MCA.
College Year wise Achievements
2018 - Autonomous Status by UGC.
- MoU with InnogeecksTM Technologies.
2017 - Permanent Affiliation granted by JNTUK, Kakinada
-ISO 9001:2015 Certified institution.
- UGC 12(B) Recognition.
2016 - Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- Industry Work Center Facility
- PMKVY Certificate Program
2015 - Awarded Grade ‘A’ by Government of AP
- DST Sponsored National Conference
2014 - One of the Top 220 colleges in India by Edu Rand Tech
- NSIC Franchise
2013 - One of the Top 1000 colleges in India by Career 360
2012 - Top in JNTUK Results
2011 - Initiation of 3 Excellence Centers
- UGC 2(f) Recognition
2010 - Stood among top 20 Colleges in JNTU Kakinada University
2009 - Stood 3rd in district Result
2008 - Certified with ISO (BMQR)
2007 - Establishment
• 10 Student Activity Clubs
• Only college to apply 3 Patents
• 7 Research labs
• 4 Skill development centers
• 284+ Research Publications
• CISCO Learning Centre approved by SBTET
• Product Innovation & Development Lab.
• Research & Development lab.
• Corporate Cell.
• Android Lab.
• Entrepreneurship Development Cell.
• NSIC Training and Incubation Center from Government of India.
• PMKVY certificate program from Goverment of India.
• Micro Controller Simulation Center Of Excellence
• Cloud Computing Center Of Excellence.
• Galileo Academic Center Of Excellence.
Under graduate Program
Post graduate Program
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Electronics & Communication Engineering,
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Civil-Structural Engineering
- EEE- Power Electroincs
- ECE - DECS, VLSI&ESD
- CSE -CSE
ASIST is accredited by National Assessment And Accreditation Council (NAAC) with “A” Grade.
ASIST is located in the present capital of Andhra Pradesh in a sprawling green campus of 10.39 acres in the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA) Limits. The Institute has excellent infrastructure with a built up area of over 18,248.44 Sq.Mts with state of the art facilities and well established laboratories to cater to the prescribed curriculum. The common amenities are generous. However, the advanced training programs comprising of workshops, value added courses, skill up gradation programs etc., are being conducted with an appropriate action plan.
For the academic year 2017-2018, ASIST has 215 faculty members and 96 technical & supporting staff members, catering the academic needs of 1,563 undergraduate and 289 post graduate students. Many of the college faculty members are members of various professional societies. The research facilities at ASIST have been growing rapidly over the years. Under the able guidance of renowned industrialists and educationalists as members in the Governing body, the growth of the institute has been well planned to meet the specific needs of industry and the growing academic interests of the student community. The college was recognized by UGC under section 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 in the year 2011 and obtained permanent affiliation from Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada, A.P. This institution is also meeting the standards of ISO 9001:2015.
The institution has a specific vision, mission and objectives that are disseminated to all the stakeholders of the society including the students.
The college was recognized by UGC under section 12(B) of the UGC Act, 1956 in the year 2017